Steel plate by the grid load on certain flat steel bar and spacing affairs with the high pressure resistance welding machine welded together on the original plate, the cutting, incision, opening, the package-processing procedures such as customer demand from the finished product. Its characteristics: high-intensity, light structure: the grid pressure firmly welded structure to a high capacity, light structure, easy loading and other characteristics of aesthetic appearance, durability: hot-dip zinc surface treatment so as to make it a good anti-corrosion capacity , Shiny surface appearance; ventilation, lighting, heat, explosion-proof, anti-skid of good-plot dirt. Widely used in the petrochemical industry, power plants, waterworks, sewage treatment plants, municipal works, sanitation projects in areas such as platforms, corridors, bridge, ditch cover, covers, ladders, fences, rails, and so on.
Hot dip galvanized steel grating is the best choice for steel platforms in airports. Grating with 30 × 3 mm thick load bearing bars with a pitch of 30 mm and traverse bars at 50 mm or 100 mm is the suitable one.
Steel Grating is made by stainless or mild steel of certain sizes through the processing of grooving, lock-pressure, welding, finishing and other treatment. Industrial bar gratings can be actually made from copper, aluminum and other materials, while galvanized steel grating is the mostly used one due to its economic cost and good property.
Steel grating, with robust design and spanning abilities, is very strong and safe for the support of floors and elevated walkway. It can be used for ceiling, interior decoration, platform aisle, ventilation windows, (Wells), advertising plaque and other construction.
GDS-01: Galvanized steel grating.
GDS-02: Serrated galvanized steel grating.
GDS-03: Bearing bars of galvanized steel grating.
GDS-04: Twisted bars of galvanized steel grating.
Mild carbon steel provides an economical, high strength for uses in most industrial and commercial applications.
The advantages, specific application and features of steel grating:
Steel grating offers the following advantages compared with steel grid sheets:
Steel grating has light weight, good strength, large carrying capacity and can save materials and cost. It offers good ventilation of light and wind, a modern sense, aesthetic appearance and anti-skid safety. It is also easy to clean, easy to installation and durable for uses.
Steel grating products are designed and manufactured for various industrial and civil constructions in city road, gardens, yard, airport, railway and industrial engineering, and they offer the following the features:
- Aesthetic outlook: Simple lines and silver appearance meeting the modern trend.
- The best drainage: Leakage area of 83.3 percent, more than twice of cast iron products.
- Hot-dip galvanized treatment: Good rust-proof property, maintenance-free replacement.
- Anti-theft design: The cover and the frame is joint with hinge offering security, safety and open convenience.
- Savings investments: Large-span. Less lost for heavy load compared with cast iron products. Cost can be saved for the risk of being stolen or crushing one if cast iron is uses.
- High strength: The strength and the toughness are much higher than cast iron. Can be used for terminals, airport and other large-span and heavy loading condition.
- Specifications: More specifications and sizes optional for meeting various environment, load, span, sizes and shapes.
- Steel grating untreated: Allowing quicker delivery to customers whom fabricate and galvanize the grating on their own.
- Galvanized: Hot Dip Galvanizing can give a hygienic and clean maintenance free bright finish.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.