You, as our most concerned customer, can proceed on by deciding on the expertise provided by our experience personnel on the below specification as of:
- 1. Type of Steel Grating
Specify the type of grating required by reference of our three main types of products: Plain, serrated or I bar steel grating.
- 2. Dimensions
- Nominate the size of bearing bar and cross bar.
- Nominate the pitch of bearing bar and cross bar.
- Nominate the size of the steel grating panel.
- Nominate whether banding is required.
- For non standard panels, nominate dimension for length and width of individual panels.
- Where large areas of flooring is to be covered, provide:
- shop drawings of grating floor zone.
- detail drawings of beams, pillars and their joints.
- setting positions of stairs and procedures of stairs, railing piping.
- sizes and locations of cutouts, kick plates and nosing.
-For stair threads, select from our ranges of standard types and nominate dimensions and quality. Our recommended length and widths should be nominated for economical orders.
- 3. Finish
Nominate the type of the steel grating finishing required i.e. untreated, painted or hot dip galvanized.
- 4. Anchoring Methods
Where fastening clips units are required, select any of our three types of clip available. Clip should be provided for on the basis of a minimum of 4 units per panel.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.