ISG-01: Interlocking safety grating with serrated surface.
Interlocking safety grating can be made of carbon steel, aluminum or stainless steel. With the features of high strength, high bearing capacity, non-slip, lightweight and do not accumulate rain, snow and dust, it is widely used as working platforms, stair treads, walkways, mezzanines and floors in industrial and civil constructions.
Specifications of interlocking safety gratin
- pre-galvanized carbon steel
- HRPO carbon steel
- 5052-H32 mill finish aluminum
- stainless steel 304 or 316
- Surface treatment: galvanized, hot rolling, pickling.
- Surface type: smooth surface and serrated surface.
- Length: 6000 mm.
- Width: 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm.
- Height: 25 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm.
- Thickness: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm.
ISG-02: Smooth interlocking safety grating.
ISG-03: Serrated interlocking safety grating.
Features of interlocking safety grating
- High strength and high bearing capacity.
- Non-slip to ensure that people are safe.
- Do not accumulate rain, snow and dust.
- wear-resisting, not easy to deform.
- Durable and the lifespan is long.
- Lightweight, easy to install and disassemble.
Applications of interlocking safety grating
Interlocking safety grating is widely used as:
- Working platforms.
- Stair treads.
ISG-04: Interlocking safety grating stair treads.
ISG-05: Interlocking safety grating floors.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.