Traction-Grip safety grating's surface is produced by cold-shaped, and the perforated button is tight. The perforated buttons also can be arranged in different patterns. Good non-slip performance and the features of high strength, high bearing capacity, not easy to deform and corrode and longer lifespan makes it widely used as walkways, floors, stair treads and platforms in industrial and commercial buildings.
TGG-01: Traction-Grip safety grating.
TGG-02: Traction-Grip safety grating for ladder rung.
TGG-03: Various surface patterns of traction-grip safety grating.
Specifications of traction-grip safety grating
- pre-galvanized carbon steel
- HRPO carbon steel
- 5052-H32 mill finish aluminum
- stainless steel 304 or 316
- Surface treatment: galvanized, hot rolling, pickling, oiled carbon steel.
- Length: 6000 mm.
- Width: 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 350 mm, 400 mm.
- Height: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm.
- Thickness: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm.
Features of traction-grip safety grating
- High strength and high bearing capacity.
- Non-slip, anti-corrosion.
- Wear-resisting, not easy to deform.
- Durable and the lifespan is long.
- Simple and beautiful appearance.
- Lightweight, easy to install and disassemble.
Applications of traction-grip safety grating
Traction-Grip safety grating is widely used as walkways, floors, stair treads and platforms in industrial and commercial buildings.
TGG-04: Stacked traction-grip safety gratings for ladder rung.
TGG-05: Traction-Grip safety grating can be used as stair treads.
TGG-06: Traction-Grip safety grating can be used as platforms.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.