Click on the question you need to quickly navigate the answer to it.
- Can you produce the steel grating according to the sizes of the customers requirement?
- Which is better of welded steel grating or press-locked steel grating?
- We are going to buy press-locked steel grating, what is the maximum size of bearing bar?
- Can you produce aluminum grating with serrated surface?
- What is the maximum size of stair treads steel grating?
- Which products do you recommend as a shelf?
- Which products can be used as stairs in industrial facilities?
- Which of your products is most suitable for offshore drilling platforms?
- Which product can be better used as the entrance door mat?
- Can you produce the steel grating with serrated surface?
- How do you pack your products?
- Can I replace or return the received goods?
- What are the benefits of choosing your company as regular customers?
- What's standard that the products accord with?
You can also ask questions about the product you interest, as well as price and delivery dates. The list will be constantly updated with important questions and comments.
Answer: Most supplying steel gratings are produced according to the drawing. There are design and technical departments in our company, the specialist in these departments have many years of development experience.
Answer: From the perspective of production mode, press-locked steel grating is more beautiful. Press-locked steel grating is produced without welding. Therefore, compared with welded steel grating, its corrosion resistance is relatively strong. But from the perspective of price and practicality, welded steel grating is better.
Answer: The maximum size of press locked steel grating is 2500 × 2200 mm, 2500 mm is the maximum length of bearing bar, 2200 mm is the maximum length of crossing bar, the size of the corresponding standard mesh is 34 mm × 33 mm.
Answer: Yes, we can. Aluminum grating with serrated surface is particularly durable. Our company also can produce special shaped steel grating made of stainless steel and galvanized steel.
Answer: The overall size of the stair treads steel grating can be designed according to the customer's wishes. Our company can produce non-standard stair treads according to the sketching and drawings.
Answer: Yes, we can. There are three anti-skid serration types of welded steel grating and press-locked steel grating. You can learn about the specific situation of anti-skid serration in the two product details page.
Answer: The product is always packaged in accordance with the requirements and quality standards to ensure the safety of goods in transit.
Answer: According to your letter or claim, we will be processed within two working days, because our company is committed to providing high quality service to our customers.
Answer: If choose our company, each customer can enjoy a certain discount. And each customer will be assigned a manager who is responsible for working with the business.
- AS 1657-2013 Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders - Design, construction and installation.
- BS EN ISO 14122-1 Safety of machinery Permanent means of access to machinery Part 1: Choice of fixed means and general requirements of access.
- BS EN ISO 14122-2 Safety of machinery Permanent means of access to machinery Part 2: Working platforms and walkways.
- BS EN ISO 14122-3 Safety of machinery Permanent means of access to machinery Part 3: Stairs, stepladders and guard-rails.
- BS EN ISO 14122-4 Safety of machinery Permanent means of access to machinery Part 4: Fixed ladders.
- BS 4592-1 Industrial type flooring and stair treads. Metal open bar gratings - Specification.
- In addition to the above standards, we can also produce steel grating that meets other national standards in accordance with customer's requirements.