O-Grip safety grating is produced by cold processing. With the features of anti-skid, high strength, high bearing capacity, light weight, longer lifespan and do not accumulate rain, snow and dust, it is widely used in the commercial and industrial walkways, floors, slopes, stair treads, fashion shows and working platforms.
OGG-01: Five-Hole o-grip safety grating.
OGG-02: Two-Hole o-grip safety grating.
Specifications of o-grip safety grating
- pre-galvanized carbon steel.
- HRPO carbon steel.
- 5052-H32 mill finish aluminum.
- stainless steel 304 or 316.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, hot rolling, pickling.
- Surface type: smooth surface and serrated surface.
- Length: 4000 mm.
- Width: 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm.
- Height: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm.
- Thickness: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm.
OGG-03: O-grip safety grating details.
OGG-04: Stacked O-grip safety grating planks.
Features of o-grip safety grating
- High strength and high bearing capacity.
- Do not accumulate rain, snow and dust.
- wear-resisting, not easy to deform.
- Durable and the lifespan is long.
- Lightweight, easy to install and disassemble.
Applications of o-grip safety grating
O-Grip safety grating is widely used in the commercial and industrial walkways, floors, slopes, fashion shows and working platforms.
OGG-05: O-Grip safety grating stair treads.
OGG-06: O-Grip safety grating walkways.
OGG-07: O-Grip safety grating platforms.
OGG-08: O-Grip safety grating floor.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.