Galvanized Steel Grating as Platform Grating for Airports
Galvanized grating, also called galvanized steel grating or galvanized steel bar grating, refers to the steel bar grating made of mild carbon steel through hot dipped galvanized surface treatment.
Mild carbon steel provides an economical, high strength for uses in most industrial and commercial applications. And hot dipped galvanized surface treatment supplies excellent corrosion resistance performance for durability.
Steel grating is available in various material, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and galvanized steel. Among them, the galvanized steel grating is the most cost effective and economical type with long service life and high load. And it is the most widely used in both industrial, commercial and residential applications.
GDS-01: Galvanized grating.
GDS-02: Serrated galvanized grating.
GDS-03: Bearing bars of galvanized steel grating.
GDS-04: Twisted bars of galvanized steel grating.
- Welded galvanized grating. The cross bars are welded onto bearing bars with the high pressure resistance welding machine and then cutting, banding, surface treatment.
- Press-locked galvanized grating. The cross bars are pressure locked onto the bearing bars with grooving and then welding and hot dipped galvanizing.
Features & Characteristics
- High strength. The strength and the toughness are much higher than cast iron. Can be used for terminals, airport and other large-span and heavy loading condition.
- Hot-dip galvanized treatment. Good rust-proof property, maintenance-free replacement.
- Anti-theft design. The cover and the frame is joint with hinge offering security, safety and open convenience.
- Savings investments. Large-span. Less lost for heavy load compared with cast iron products. Cost can be saved for the risk of being stolen or crushing one if cast iron is uses.
- Aesthetic outlook. Simple lines and silver appearance meeting the modern trend.
- The best drainage. Leakage area of 83.3 percent, more than twice of cast iron products.
Galvanized grating are designed and manufactured for various industrial and civil constructions in city road, gardens, yard, airport, railway and industrial engineering.
- Hot dip galvanized steel grating is the best choice for steel platforms in airports. Grating with 30 × 3 mm thick load bearing bars with a pitch of 30 mm and traverse bars at 50 mm or 100 mm is the suitable one.
- Steel grating, with robust design and spanning abilities, is very strong and safe for the support of floors and elevated walkway. It can be used for ceiling, interior decoration, platform aisle, ventilation windows, (Wells), advertising plaque and other construction.
- Widely used in the petrochemical industry, power plants, waterworks, sewage treatment plants, municipal works, sanitation projects in areas such as platforms, corridors, bridge, ditch cover, covers, ladders, fences, rails, and so on.