Steel grating accessories are used to install and fix steel grating. They are very necessary. Steel grating accessories have wear resistance, high strength and resistance to stress, rust-proof performance.
Classifications of steel grating accessories:
- Saddle clips: A special bent-clip type fastener for removable bar grating panels.
- G-clips: A special friction fastener can be used with aluminum, stainless steel and galvanized steel.
- Grate fast clips: Grating can be connected by one man only, working from above, without the need to drill the steel or weld on site.
- Weld lugs: Weld lugs may be used for installations where grating is subject to removal.
- Z-clip: This is the most versatile clip anchor. They are especially helpful in holding down riveted grating.
- R-clip: A special formed metal fastener available in various sizes to fit any job.
- Countersunk land: It is available for aluminum grating only. Not available for steel.
- Anchor block: It can be used to fasten permanent or removable grating panels.
SGA-1: Saddle clips
SGA-2: Thinner saddle clips.
SGA-3: Grate fast clip.
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Steel grating accessories are used to install and fix steel grating.
- High strength and resistance to stress.
- Corrosion proof.
- Do not damage the galvanized layer.
- It can be demolished at any time, reused.
- Easy to install.
SGA-5: Saddle clip in steel grating.
SGA-6: Grate fast clip enables rapid and secure connection of open grate flooring to steel sections.
SGA-7: R-clip is a special steel grating accessories that is available in various sizes to meet different needs.
SGA-8: G type clip.
SGA-9: Weld lugs can be used for installations where grating is subject to removal.
SGA-10: Countersunk land is available for aluminum grating only.
SGA-11: Z-clip is specially helpful used in riveted grating.
SGA-12: Anchor block can be used to fasten permanent or removable grating panels.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.