Press-locked steel grating also can be called pressure locked grating, it is made of low carbon steel or stainless steel. With the performance of high bearing capacity, non-slip, anti-corrosion and easy to install and remove, pressure locked grating is widely used for ceilings, platforms, floors, fence and all kinds of cover in the factories, civil and commercial buildings.
Two press-locked steel grating with different mesh sizes which people often use: 33 mm × 33 mm, 33 mm × 11 mm.
PLG-01: A press-locked grating with mesh size of 33 mm × 33 mm.
PLG-02: A press locked grating with mesh size of 33 mm × 11 mm.
Specifications of press-locked steel grating
- Materials: low carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, painted or powder coated.
- Surface type: smooth surface and serrated surface
- Serrated surface type:
- PR/S1: Trapezoidal teeth on the bearing bar.
- PR/S2: Trapezoidal tooth both on the bearing bar and cross bar with the highest non-slip performance. In this three types. it is most popular.
- PR/S3: The non-slip tooth is applied to the connect components. It has the lowest non-slip performance.
PLG-03: A smooth surface press-locked steel grating.
PLG-04: PR-S1 surface.
PLG-05: PR-S2 surface.
PLG-6: PR-S3 surface.
Types of press-locked steel grating by insertion angles and insertion modes.
According to the different insertion angles and insertion modes, it can be divided into four types: common type, integral type, heavy duty steel grating and louver steel grating.
PLG-07: Common steel grating.
PLG-08: Integral steel grating.
PLG-09: Heavy duty steel grating.
PLG-10: Louver steel grating.
- After the grooving of bearing bar, the cross bar press locked and molded.
- Maximum machining height of common steel grating is 100 mm, the length of steel grating is less than 2000 mm.
- The standard height of bearing bar: 20 mm to 170 mm.
- The standard thickness of bearing bar: 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm.
- The bearing bar of integral steel grating has the same height as cross bar. The grooving depth is 1/2 of bearing bar.
- The height of the steel grating is less than 100 mm. and the length usually less than 2000 mm.
- The standard height of bearing bar: 20 mm to 100 mm.
- The standard thickness of bearing bar: 2 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm.
Heavy duty steel grating
- Heavy duty steel grating is bit by bearing bar and cross bar in the 1200 tons of pressure under the molding. It is suitable for high load bearing occasions.
- The standard height of bearing bar: 80 mm to 200 mm.
- The standard thickness of bearing bar: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm.
Louver steel grating
- The bearing bar of louver steel grating open the chute with 30° or 45°. The cross bar grooved and press locked.
- The grating height is less than 100 mm.
- The standard height of bearing bar: 30 mm to 100 mm.
- The standard thickness of bearing bar: 2 mm, 3 mm.
Note: According to the different requirements. we can produce the steel grating with other specifications and spacing
- Strap packing: Generally used for neat press locked steel grating.
- Pallet packing: Generally for the press-locked steel grating which need to export and load in container.
- Screw rod fixation: Use four screw rods through the mesh and fixed with screws.
Features of press-locked steel grating
- Light weight. high bearing capability and high strength.
- Non-silp. anti-corrosion.
- Not easy to deform
- Beautiful appearance.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Extended the lifespan.
Applications of press-locked steel grating
Press-locked steel grating is widely used for the floor, ceiling, platform, fence, shelf, decoration of outer wall, sun visor, bridge and inner and spiral staircases in such place:
- Large-scale shopping malls.
- Construction industry.
- Factories. subway stations.
- Offshore drilling platforms.
- Other industrial and civil construction.
PLG-11: Press-locked steel grating can be used as the decoration of outer wall.
PLG-12: Press-locked steel grating can be used as truck floor.
PLG-13: Press-locked steel grating stairs.
PLG-14: Press-locked steel grating shelf.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.