Serrated welded steel grating is made of low carbon steel and stainless steel. With the features of high strength, high bearing capacity, non-slip, anti-corrosion, high safety performance, do not accumulate rain, snow and dust and long lifespan, it is widely used as platforms, stair treads, walkaway and floors in industrial, civil and commercial buildings.
Different types of serrated surface
SWG-01: Physical map of serrated welded steel grating with semi-circular surface.
SWG-02: Physical map of serrated welded steel grating with trapezoidal surface.
SWG-03: Physical map of serrated welded steel grating with intermittent surface.
Specifications of serrated welded steel grating
- Materials: low carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, powder coating, painted color.
- Height of bearing bar: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 70 mm.
- Thickness of bearing bar: 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm.
- Mesh size: 34 mm × 38 mm
- Strap packing.
- Pallet packing.
- Screw rod fixation.
Features of serrated welded steel grating
- High strength and high bearing capacity.
- Non-slip, anti-corrosion, not easy to deform.
- High safety performance.
- Do not accumulate rain, snow and dust.
- Simple and beautiful appearance.
- Easy to install and remove to extend the lifespan.
Applications of serrated welded steel grating
SWG-04: Serrated welded steel grating can be used as floors.
SWG-05: Serrated welded steel grating can be used as walkways.
SWG-06: Serrated welded steel grating can be used as stairs.
SWG-7: Serrated welded steel grating can be used in the balcony.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.