Hot Dipped Galvanizing Prevents Metallic Corrosion
Galvanized is a kind of anti-corrosion way for metal. The corrosion resistance of hot-dip galvanizing is much higher than that of cold galvanizing, hot-dip galvanized metal will not rust in a few years. Additionally, hot-dip galvanized with good coating capacity, non-organics impurities and low cost.
HDG-01: Carbon steel grating before galvanised.
HDG-02: Hot-dipped galvanised bar grating.
Advantages of hot-dipped galvanized steel grating
- Put the steel grating into galvanizing furnace completely, so that every aspect of steel grating coated with zinc.
- Galvanization is very simple, able to automate the completion of galvanizing in some conditions. Besides, it takes a little time.
- Hot-dip galvanized gratings do not require additional inspection costs, as long as another layer of zinc can be maintain it in good state.
- Galvanized process according to ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Galvanized steel grating with the feature of strong corrosion and anti-fracture.